Thursday, June 2, 2011

Can't you see what I can?

Some people are just ignorant. Maybe, I'm the one who's too observant. I have an outlandish hobby. Observing. I like looking at things, sceneries, people and other stuff. I'm not trying to be judgmental or anything. I just like thinking about other things in a new or different perspective. Often times I spot things which are very beautiful and I'm generous enough to point it out to my friends. But it surprises me that they don't see things the way I do. For instance, the blush-like shade the sky gives off at the crack of dawn, the glowing crescent accompanied by a thousand if not a million stars and the glowing sun. Well, i guess beauty really is in the eye if the beholder.


While I'm at it, many people has asked why my name on fb is Kiiro Taiyou. Well, I love the sun and the color yellow. Kiiro means yellow and Taiyou means sun in Japanese. so there you go =)


1 comment:

  1. They will see it. Maybe someday. Now they are blinded by other stuff. Some people may never notice in their life how beautiful the sky looks. But everybody finds beauty in something. If they don't, then that's pretty sad yea. Feels like a life not really truly lived.

    ReplyDelete