Friday, November 12, 2010

What should I blog about?

It's a Friday morning. It's raining. It's cold. Really cold. I don't really know what to blog about. I'm sitting in front of my computer, turned my head towards out of the window pane, looking at the Bangladesh dude cycling pass my house, with a heap of plastic bottles tied to the back. I got almost all my results back, 9 out of 10 papers. Overall, it's alright but I'm not satisfied with it. I seriously think I'm academically deteriorating, simply because I'm too busy wasting my precious time thinking about 'some sakai'. Kesian myself.... Starting off with my worst ones, add math. I got a depressing 76%. If only I had pay more attention in class, I would have known to give my answers in 4 significant figure and not 4 decimal place. Haiz haiz....Next, BM i got an A^^, although it was a weak 81% I'm happy. Followed by math and biology, both As' 86%. Physics was cool, I scored 40/40 for my essay section, but got an overall 82%. chemistry was a little disappointing, I only managed to muster out a weak 84%. This end term, I got the highest score for account, hahaha!!!! 88% a little more and it could have been an A+. Moving on, so far I only got 2 A+'s and that for History and Moral. 91% and 90% respectively. According to my neighbor I got 70 something for both my sivik and kesihatan paper. What about english? GOD knows, as usual it's still in pending. Mr. Aziz says it'll be out on Monday, hope I get an A. At the end of this post, I ended up crapping about my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment