Sunday, September 12, 2010

what happens when I go to book fairs.....

Well, just so you know, I don't usually update my blog this frequently, but what the hell...The first day holiday broke was kinda dull, it was the same old routine minus school, tuition was earlier and the hours were added. I just felt like a preset robot or something in that line...until Wednesday. Why? My 'daddy' promised to take me to the book fair held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. But, there was a catch. He would only pay if the books I was to buy was related to my current studies. WTF?!! I didn't have money in my black and white x-zone wallet, only pocket calenders and Mr. SAM's accounting notes. But I needed the money. so what did I do? I went mad. Insane, I tell you. On tuesday night, i went to my store room, quietly crept down the small room below the stair. The smell of old newspaper irritated my olfactory receptors. I bent down reaching for the pale green tool box which was in between the legs of the cold steel legs of the ladder. Pulling is forth, lifting it's lid I reached for the hammer. Yes, the hammer. With a modicum of force of my index finger i shut the lid and with the hammer went to my room. I took my elephant shaped tabung which was made out of clay, turn it over and hit it smack in the middle with the hammer. A perfect break in. I felt like I was stealing my own money, I paused and laughed. I reached for the notes and coins in it, the circumference of my wrist had to suffer a few scratches. Placing the broken elephant down, I laid back against my rubber-wood bed and started to count my money. RM989.80. That should be enough i thought....(to be continued^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment