Saturday, September 4, 2010

Everything has an equal an opposite reaction.....

Everything has an equal an opposite reaction. Everything in this world has two sides. It has it's pros and cons. It's always like that. The same goes with school holidays. I was never really fond of it though, I prefer to be not at home and school was my only escape. It's not about WHAT I could do on my free time but more on WHERE i was doing it. Not to mention, I'll be missing out on friends. Even with the abundant technologies around us, it's not the same as actually laughing or talking to a certain someone in person. Besides, it's more convenient, I mean there's no need to worry about that rapidly reducing credit, or that 10pm internet usage curfew. Well, that's for people like me.....for those lucky kids instead, they just bask in the greatness of holidays. Waking up past 10 am, having a big brunch, go out for a movie with friend get back home with bruised feet(for shopaholics) and have a nice warm shower followed with an awesome dinner, facebook. We are still young, we should enjoy life. It's our right, HAK ASASI REMAJA. Happy Holidays and Selamat Hari Raya !!

No comments:

Post a Comment